Monday, March 16, 2015

Busy as a Bee

Where have I been, you might ask?

Oh well, here and there, and everywhere.  Not too much has happened.  Just enough to keep me busy as a bee.  I feel like I haven't had time to catch my breath.  It's all been good things.  Fun things.

You have no idea how many times I have attempted to blog only to be interrupted by something far better.  Well, and sometimes not that much better but something that needs to get done.

Don't you worry though!  After this Saturday, I should hopefully have time to write about all of the activities keeping me busy.

In the meantime, here's a little teaser:


Is that me next to a boy??

Why yes, yes it is.

1 comment:

  1. "Is that me next to a boy?" haha..... I died laughing!!!! Can't wait to see what you have bee up to :) I wish you could have stayed longer! I feel like I barely got to see you! Also, thanks again for watching Ellie.

    ReplyDelete