Friday, May 8, 2015

Life's What You Make It

You guys, let me just share a few highlights from the last few weeks.

  • I threw my sister a lovely bridal shower!  






We had a good turn out and I was happy with the way things went.

  • I had a doctors appointment and left my house earlier than normal.  I opened the garage and saw this glorious sight.

  • I wore green on St. Patrick's day and ran into Ethan.  Awkward encounter.  I met his girlfriend for the first time.  She said, "I've heard so much about you."  This literally went through my mind, "Great, I've heard nothing about you."  Thankfully, I had some tact and didn't voice that thought aloud.

  • We had Marianne's birthday party where we made airplane sugar cookies

  • I went wedding dress shopping with Lynette.  She's engaged and I'm so happy for her.  To think about where she was a year ago...man.  The Lord is so great and his timing is perfect.  I felt so special having her ask me to accompany her.  

  • I had my wisdom teeth taken out and my parents came up to take care of me.  It happened to fall during General Conference weekend so we hung out for one session up on Temple Square.





Getting my wisdom teeth taken out wasn't that bad, truthfully.  I mean yeah, it sucked and I had bruised and swollen cheeks but there were so many wonderful people who took care of me.  My parents for one.  They are amazing people.  I'm so blessed to be their daughter.  A pretty cute boy brought me Jamba Juice and a flower.  If I could like these pictures I would.


  • Had Stephanie's birthday dinner at one of my new favorite restaurants in downtown Salt Lake.


  • I CUT MY HAIR!  


  • My sister got married!!  That will be a whole post in and of itself.  Bear with me.  This weekend I hope to catch up.



  • Last but definitely not least....I started dating this guy.  How did it happen?  When did it happen?  All great questions.  

More on that to come soon...

xoxo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment