Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Jumping the Gun

I'm going to jump the gun and share a recent story.

While I do have a lot to say about the recent weeks, especially after that Sunday night I invited people to eat my tamales, I just want to share my favorite picture from the weekend of General Conference.


Even with my chubby cheeks (from getting my wisdom teeth taken out) this guy right here still said yes to spending Sunday Morning's session of General Conference with me and my parents.  He deserves an award.

Sometimes amazing things happen when you least expect them to.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! You're KILLING me, Luci!!!! That is sooo cute! You both look comfortable around each other and the fact he went with you and your parents, is awesome, but even better that he went with your chubby cheeks! Cute! This morning, I subtlety asked your mom if she has heard from you recently and what you were up to, and her whole face just brightened up and she had a HUGE smile and she told me what you told me, but also told me that when she met him she was just really impressed with him and how caring and nice he was. She really REALLY likes him....haha! So that's a plus! Can't wait to hear more, you better let me know when/if you two officially start dating!!!!!! Glad everything seems to be going well! and I just love this picture!

    ReplyDelete