Saturday, November 22, 2014

2 Dates in One Week

I can now officially say my last date happened yesterday!

Before that, it had been a few months.

I went on a lunch date with my friend Erik.  We got grilled cheese sandwiches and cupcakes.

 

I loved Melty Way.  I got their Turkey Cranberry Sandwich and it was delicious!  About two years ago, I went on several dates with Erik.  He started dating a girl and fell off the planet.  Apparently he broke up with her at the beginning of the summer.  Last Sunday he showed up at my ward.  We got talking and one thing led to another.  It was nice to catch up with him.  We didn't run out of things to talk about.  The conversation ranged in topics.  After lunch we headed to the Sweet Tooth Fairy.  Erik owed me a cupcake.  The change in atmosphere didn't deter us from conversing.  It really was a good time.  We'll probably do it again.

Last night I went on a date with Jeremy.  My friend Katie invited me to go to the Bell Choir Concert at the Tabernacle.  They did a phenomenal job.  Here's a picture of me and Kate.


I'm so grateful for good friends.  I have felt so much support from them since moving back to Utah.  I truly have the best friends ever.

Anyway, one of the best things about going on a date with Jeremy is that it feels normal.  I don't have to impress him.  It's natural.  It just flows.  Jeremy is the kind of guy every girl deserves to have.  He is great.  He is funny and spiritual.  He listens.  He is kind and considerate.  He's the "stranger" who left those flowers at our door last week.  Jeremy makes you feel valued.  He's going to make a great husband and father.  Another plus is his mom.  I just love her.  She is fantastic.  

I really can't wait for more exciting date opportunities in the near future.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment