Sunday, November 30, 2014

Life Keeps Going

I've been meaning to post over the last few days but just haven't had much time.  No, really.  This last week was super busy.

I started my job at Young Living on Monday.  Let me tell you, that first day went phenomenal.  I think I already said that actually.  PS, I really like the word phenomenal.  I went to fhe that night and it felt great to talk to so many people.

Tuesday...I was at work until really late.  Then I visited my dear friend Jana at her job.  She's always so busy and I wanted to see her since it had been a few days.  She works at Seagull book and it was nice to just be in that store and chat for the time that we did.  Don't worry.  I didn't distract her from work.  My friend Shelby was in town and Stephanie invited me over for dinner.  That's where I spent the rest of the evening.  I miss Shelby.  She is wonderful and it was nice to have us all together again catching up.

Wednesday, I had work again.  My Tia Claudia invited me (well technically I invited myself over) for Thanksgiving.  She said to come down Wednesday to help prepare the meal.  I love spending time with that family.  Her kids are little angels.  I'm not exaggerating.  They are very respectful and even more obedient.  I would love it if my kids turned out that way.

Thursday was Thanksgiving.  A busy day indeed.  After dinner, Tia Claudia, her two oldest kids, and I went shopping.  I really didn't want to go but I was with them and got stuck.  I'm glad I did.  It was a blast.  We stayed up until 4:30 am and I realized I'm too old to stay up that late.

Friday, I got a hair cut, came home, and then went to the Christmas lights down at Temple Square with the Hales.  Oh, my car was towed as well.  $280 freakin' dollars later and at midnight.  Ugh, it was annoying.  I'd never heard Kevin curse until that night.  He was livid at the situation.  Not because of anything I did.  It was because those stupid tow companies wait to pounce on unsuspecting victims.  My car was literally towed 9 minutes after we left.  They should have come and said something to me.  But if they did, they wouldn't have made so much money.

Saturday, I slept all day.  Probably until 1pm.  I was so exhausted from the previous 3 days.  I went to the Temple with Jeremy.  I helped Stacie set up for her party.  Then I went to dinner with some friends.  I watched the movie Four Christmases with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn.  I came back at 11 and people were still here.  In fact, there were people here until about 2 am.  It made it hard to fall asleep with all of the ruckus going on out in the living room.

Today, I had church and then went to dinner with the Hales.  A friend came over because she needed to talk.  Then I got ready for bed.  I didn't even get to talk to my mom.  :(

As you can see, it's been a pretty busy week.  I want to write all about Thanksgiving and I will.  Hopefully by the end of this week.  I'm trying to be better at this whole blogging ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment