Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

Many of you know that Halloween is my least favorite holiday.  This year however, I dressed up three times.  Yep, three times.  I only have pictures for two of my outfits.  My first costume was for Oktoberfest.

The night of Halloween my sister and I attended a Stake party.  I went as a flapper girl and Linda went as a doll.  A creepy but cute doll.  I might not enjoy the whole Halloween ordeal but I do love getting "dolled up"  :).

Easiest costume ever.  Best part was I didn't have to buy a single thing.

With the creepy doll..

On Wednesday, my parents ward had their trunk or treat.  I decided it would be fun to go.  I dressed up as a kitty.
*meow*


 Then Thursday my cute little niece had a parade at her school.  It was so fun to see all of the preschool kids dressed up.
It's been so fun staying home and getting to spend time with this cutie. 

Miss Kitty Cat with lots of makeup.  
I still don't enjoy Halloween but spending it with these people always makes it a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment