Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lovin'

I've been so overwhelmed lately with all of the support I have felt from family and friends.  Especially in the last few weeks.

Deciding to move back to Utah was easy breezy.  That doesn't mean I didn't think about how others would view it.  To be honest, I was a little worried what everyone's reaction would be.  I was scared...but mostly embarrassed.

I have felt nothing but love and support from people near and far, people close to me and mere acquaintances.

Today, one of the members of the Bishopric in my ward pulled me aside.  He told me how happy he is that I am back in the ward.  He said when he saw me walk in that first Sunday, tears came to his eyes.  He said I have a beautiful, strong spirit.

I was so grateful for what he said.  I'm not perfect.  I know that.  But I also know how good it feels to to be acknowledged.

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment